Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rivalry Week!!!!!!


So we are just pumped up for the game this weekend. I pick up Nate last night and he was telling me how he got off at 5, but didn't leave till 5:25 because he got sidetracked looking up Ute rankings, highlight you tube videos, you know all of the hype. I laughed because I told him I got a little distracted that day looking for rankings, trash talk, you tube videos too!
We are wearing our Utah shirts to bed every night this week. I was wearing my Provo Canyon Half shirt, and he said, " YOu can't wear that this week, bad luck!" Seriously though.

BCS RANK
UTAH 21
BYU 19

AP RANK
UTAH 22
BYU 18

Quite the matchup...

Record
UTAH 9-2
BYU 9-2

GET PUMPED for the game this Saturday 5:00 eastern , 3:00 mtn time.
Here is some good fuel for the fire!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDzRPOy8N8&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. Too bad the game didn't go in our favor, but there is always next year!!! It was so great to be with you to watch the game. Till next year GO UTES!!!
    Loves!!!

    ReplyDelete