Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easy Tortellini Soup

I wanted to post this recipe for one of Nate and I's favorite dinners as of late. I know we are heading out of the soup season, but this is a healthy, cheap meal so we'll take it!
Tortellini Soup
                                                                                
           
In a Medium Pot combine the following ingredients:
Two 14 oz cans of stewed tomatoes
1 cup frozen spinach
2 cups tortellini (or shelled pasta) cooked separately
1 cup water
1 teas beef bouillon
1 minced garlic clove
Bring to a boil, then simmer for about 15 minutes
Serve with Parmesan cheese





Enjoy!












Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I actually printed up your post and I'm going to make it. Yay for a new, easy recipe! Thanks Dani!

    ReplyDelete