Thursday, May 3, 2012

Announcements

We Moved!
After 7 great months at the Davis residence, Nate and I broke down and found an apartment! It is one of those "don't judge the book by it's cover" type of places. The inside was renovated right before we moved in and it is located in a safe/happy Sugarhouse neighborhood! We are totally excited to be here.

We are going to be Parents!
Yep you heard it right, come October 5ish we will be having a baby! If your like me and haven't done the math in your head yet, that puts me 18 weeks along! On May 15 we will be finding out the gender of the baby, and I will be about half-way along! It really seems to be flying by. I have felt pretty good for the most part. It has been so fun to plan, prepare, and talk about the changes that will be coming for us. Nate and I are really excited to be parents and feel really blessed.
So, if you have any advice, tips, whatever, we welcome any help we can get!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! Babies are the best thing ever! It's hard work but totally worth it. I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl! Hope you guys are liking your new house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and Nate! Being a mom is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy!!!!!!! What a delightful post! I am super excited for you guys. You will be awesome parents. I am going to laugh if you have a night owl baby. What ever will you early birds do? Haha. Can't wait to see you this summer. We must get together so I can see this cute belly of yours! Tell Nate Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani that's so, so, so exciting! Congratulations! You will be an amazing mother and your little one will be a darling. Rob and I are in Salt Lake now, so we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Dani! That is so exciting! You need to update the blog more so we can see pictures!! Hope you are loving your house- I love the Sugarhouse area!

    ReplyDelete