Well he has sure changed! He is the most fun little baby we could ever wish for! He is mellow, he's got silly hair, he's full of smiles and giggles, and is quite big!
Some of his favorite things to do include:
- Sucking on anything he can get his hands on, including his own fingers and thumb. YUM!
- Playing in his "gym" he gets pumped! I sometimes think it looks like he is doing the river dance he gets those legs moving so fast!
- Playing airplane with mom or dad
- Nibbling at mom and dad's food, and sucking out of mom's water bottle
- Being outside and going on walks
We blessed Thomas on December 2nd. It was such a memorable day!
These pictures are from the Lloyd family nativity. T was baby Jesus. Gotta love the Ninjago Joseph.
Thomas likes the bath too. He sort of just lounges.
We call this the milk coma. Did I mention Thomas likes to eat?
Playing with "loopy" one of his favorite toys
Airplane with dad
T with cousins Annie and Tobin. Annie is getting ready to go for the kill. She kept sucking on Thomas' hand. He didn't even mind it!
Life with Thomas is so much fun! We have loved it so far. More updates to come shortly!