Thursday, October 22, 2009

Babysitting

This is Joseph. He is about 20 months now, walking, talking (but not any words except NO!, and drooling lots! He is a pretty cute little guy! He loves to throw things, usually I try to give him balls, stuffed animals ect. He loves music and dancing. It is pretty fun to sing songs like itsy bitsy spider, head shoulders knees andtoes. He gets pretty into it! I took this funny video today. We were listening to my ipod, which he loves! Joseph is only 1/3 of my babysitting kids. I want to get pics of the other two. Boramy and Thalia. They are part Cambodian, ages 6 and 3.5 respectivly. They are funny because they always get me to play superheros with them, but they always freeze me with ice, or melt me with fire.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You are an awesome babysitter! They are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete